1. This disclaimer ("Disclaimer") sets forth the general guidelines, disclosures, and terms of your use of the www.kaizenner.eu website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Disclaimer is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and this Website operator ("Operator", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Disclaimer. If you are entering into this Disclaimer on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Disclaimer, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Disclaimer, you must not accept this Disclaimer and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Disclaimer is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
2. Representation: any views or opinions represented on this Website belong solely to the Operator or to the content creators and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the Operator or creators may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
3. Indemnification and warranties: while we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained on the Website is correct, the Operator is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on the Website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event will the Operator, or its partners, employees or agents, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on the Website, or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Information on the Website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide any type of professional advice. Please seek professional assistance should you require it.
4. Liability for external contents: we are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to search for circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such violations, we will remove the content in question immediately.
5. Liability for external links: our Website and Services contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of those sites is always responsible for the contents of the linked sites. The linked sites were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not identified at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
6. Copyright: The contents and works on these pages created by us are subject to European copyright law. The duplication, editing, copying, print or distribution and any kind of utilization outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Inclusion of any part of the Website and Services in another work, whether in printed or electronic or another form or inclusion of any part of the Website and Services on another resource by embedding, framing or otherwise without the express permission of the Operator is prohibited. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
7. Changes and amendments: we reserve the right to modify this Disclaimer or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Disclaimer on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. This policy was created with https://www.WebsitePolicies.com.
8. Acceptance of this disclaimer: you acknowledge that you have read this Disclaimer and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Disclaimer, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
9. Contacting us: if you would like to contact us to understand more about this Disclaimer or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form, call +32 2 28 45302, send a fax to +32 2 28 49302, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter to Kai Zenner, ASP15E140, European Parliament, 60 Rue Wiertz, 1047 Brussels, Belgium.
This section was last updated on 18 February 2024.